PUBG MOBILE Attitude | Quotes | Caption | For Your Tik Tok Bio 2022 | Pubg Mobile Status

 Hello PUBG Lovers, Welcome to the Latest Post of Best Pubg Status in 2022. Here You Find all the Best Status and Quotes About the Game. Find all types of Latest Pubg Status in English, Best Status Image, and many more. If you are Looking for Best Pubg Back Status Then you are in the Right Place, Here we Write All the Latest Statuses about Guns Status Like, M416 Status, M249, AKM, and many more Attitudes Pubg Status Images in 2022 along With Emoji Status. Looking For PUBG Status Download and PUBG Status in 2022 then Please Checkout they are Literally Osm. I hope you also Love them and Please Visit For All types of Best Status.

1. Only Fun is to get one Flare Gun!😂😅

2. 8X Scope is King & Kar98 is Queen, without each other they are Nothing!😍💋😅

3 .I Love to Fight, Only with my KAR98!😍💋😚

4. Legends of Pubg Sleeps at 2, 3, or 4 O'clock At Night!😂😅


5. Avoid your enemy's strength & focus on the Weakness!😂😎


6. Pubg is the game of Unexpected Situations!👺😅😈


7. When I get M416 I get Confidence to Fight against Enemies!😎😅😗


8. Pubg is the game of Reflexes!😎😅😗


9.AWM is Green & Kar98 is Brown I love my Level 3 Helmet as my Crown!😍💋😅


10. PRO ≠ Professional, PRO = Perfection!


11. Any PUBG Gun with Suppressor can put your enemy in Depression


12. When you lose you'll have excuses, But when you win you won't have excuses, so losing is the only teacher that teaches us how to Win!😉😊😐



2. Fun is When You have A Badass Gun!😎
3. Don't Play music in your car with Bass, or else I'll shoot you AWM on your Ass!✌😅😎
4. Noobs go to Pochinki, Pro Goes to Georgopol!😂😅


5. PUBG = Players who will Urinate you in this Badass Game!😂😅


6. When you are on mars you are Marsian, But when you are in PUBG you are Pubgian, That's Why Pubg Is Another Planet!😂😅


7. Before Playing PUBG I always pray to PUBG GOD & Beg to Don't Lag!😂😅😏
8. When you open your Parachute in NOVA you'll feel like you are in Goa!😍💋😅


9. Sometimes when you die you'll say, That Glitch is a B**ch!😂😅


10. I Lost because I am a Vegetarian! No Winner, No Chicken Dinner!😂😅

Attitude Pubg Quotes
1. People seek for Gun, Where I seek for Fun!

2. If you are comparing Pubg with other games you are disrespecting Pubg!

3. I am a Good Guy, but when I am in
Pubg I become the Badass Guy!

4. I don't care about KD Because I am already your Daddy!

5. For Pubg Lovers The full form of AWM is just A-WESO-ME!

6. When I have Aug, I don't care about Fog!

7. When there is no 8X on Kar98, There is no fun to Fight!

8. For people 2020 is the Worst Year, Meanwhile, for the Pubg players, 2020 is the Best Year!

9. I Play solo VS squad on the Ground, to Heal my Wound!

10. Don't Play music with Bass or else, I might shoot in your Ass!

Pubg Quotes For Boys

1. Hey, I have a New Girlfriend after my last Break Up her name is PUBG Mobile!😍💋😅

2. Dear Boys, Pubg girls are more Hotter than Real Life Girls?

3. It's better to fall in love with Pubg rather than falling in love with a Girl!

4. It's more fun in Pubg to be a Villain, Rather than Being a Hero!

5. NOOB= Newborn+Overloaded+Outgoing+Baby!

6. Mom: You should get marry Now! Me: I am already married to PUBG Mom!😎
Pubg Quotes For Girls


Hey Baby!!! Be my AKM without any Scope, Together We #Smash💥 the Whole Squad


Looser Will Come With the Whole Squad👯 But The Winner will Come SOLO👤


It is Hard to Listen, 
But I will Make your #Squad into a #Smash💣

Pubg Attitude Status and PUBG Captions

In Pubg, It's Sound will Break your Heart, Called The Beast M24.

No One Can Stop Me, No One Can Beat Me I am the UnStoppable M249, The Machine Gun


Listen, Who Desires to fight should first Count the Price of Death, Because I am So #Dangerous😈


Don't Try to Mess with Me I M The Geropool KING🔫🔫👑👑


In PUBG I M always with a long Gun With an 8x

and no one Can Hide form Me as Far as they Can- The ProSniper Lover...

I Forgive You Run as Much As you but My KAR98K Can't.


It is So Deadly Without Scope Called AKM Be Like Life Without Girlfriend Like U (Who read this)

Pubg Back Status

I will Take Out all Our Pro-Ness Just Meet Me at GergoPool, With Full Squad.


Don't try to Hide yourself Because I will Kill You Wheather you are at Pocinki or Gergoo.

Hey Boy Go and Play Pokemon

Because I will Never Give any Chicken Dinner, Mind It...


In Hostel🏢, Whenever bad Food Served, we are going to play PUBG, Finally, we'll get Chicken Dinner!


In Battle🔫Sometimes you've got to Choose the #Gun🔫 up to put the Gun down🔌


She always tries to play with my feeling, I better Preferred taking part in #_Pubg.

Come to play Pubg,

Always living to play Pubg,

work Hard for Enjoying Pubg,

and Never die with a Headshot.

Pubg Quotes In English

Don't ask Anyone to Prevent taking Part in Pubg, because it's not just a game, it is Our Life.


Hello Pubg Lovers

Just Hide Behind The Bush or House Because Your Father Is Comming


I know your #Girlfriend has given you a Broken Heart,

Don't worry this world has always a similar face as she Acted.

Please Come back to me Myself called #Pubg,

I Will Heal you.....

I Provided new life to Several of these such as You.


Only reason People who #Rise Early in the morning cause #PUBG, Death, and Famale.

To Win👑 in the War of PUBG, the method is to avoid what's Strong, and strike at what's Weak.


Some People Blame Pubg for several #Reasons, I wish they Might See the Pain that's Killed by It.


Me, As a PUBG gamer, I Can’t think about Something more Annoying😤 for Everybody involved than Taking part in #Games during a Shared living Room👿. …


The Rule of PUBG-Run Loot Kill🔫 Die Repeat


In The War, The True #Soldier fights not as a Result of the Hates what's in front of him, But because he Loves 😍what's behind him.

Best Pubg Status in 2021

Hey!!! Listen up – there’s no War that will finish all Wars.


#PUBG is so Good for those People who haven't Fought yet😁😂.

God, I want a woman who ne'er Stops me from playing Pubg, Rather forces me to lend #Pochinki.


It is Good to become a TikTok star, But #Pubg was better enough then a Flywheel😂😂.

Post a Comment

0 Comments